Keith and Faith's 28 Day Detox

Keith and Faith are spending 28 days on a strict detox diet, not to lose weight, but to improve our health and general well-being. Can we do it? How will it make us feel? Can we survive 28 days without tea!? All will be revealed...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Detox Day 3

Hi there,

The spiced rice with pumpkinseeds, last night, wasn't that nice, same problem with the rice, didn't seem to be cooked.

However, the melon with stawberries and mint was lovely, we'll be having that again.

Menu for today:

Breakfast -
Fresh fruit - Pineapple, oranges and mango (Nice, I especially like pineapple)
Mixed seeds

Snack -
Faith - Banana and apples
Keith - Oranges

Lunch -
Avacado and walnut salad (This wasn't that nice, and we certainly weren't looking forward to it, dressing was alright though)
Oranges

Snack -
Keith - Raisins
Both - Mixed seeds

Dinner (About to have) -
Red Kidney Bean Hotpot (Sounds nice, I'll let you know)

We've been shopping again today, but now we have all the food we need until Day 6.

Still feeling quite tired, had trouble getting out of bed this morning, although I haven't had a headache anything like yesterday's.

We both seem to find that our headaches start at the time we would have had our first cup of tea. Faith has a cup of time first thing in the morning, and her headache started then. My first cup of tea is usually about 10:30, and thats when my headache kicked in.

Been on a bit of a downer today, and been thinking about all the lovely food that I'm missing out on, fry-ups, chips, spicy chicken wraps...never mind, I'm looking forward to them at the end of the 28-days.

Feeling more positive now, but I hope the energy and alertness that I've been told about starts soon!!!

Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home